[linux-lvm] Testing ThinLVM metadata exhaustion

Gionatan Danti g.danti at assyoma.it
Mon Apr 25 08:59:41 UTC 2016

Il 23-04-2016 10:40 Gionatan Danti ha scritto:
> On 22/04/2016 16:04, Zdenek Kabelac wrote:
>>

>> I assume you miss newer kernel.
>> There was originally this bug.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Zdenek
>
> Hi Zdenek,
> I am running CentOS 6.7 fully patched, kernel version
> 2.6.32-573.22.1.el6.x86_64
>
> Should I open a BZ report for it is RH aware of the problem on
> RH/CentOS 6.7?
>
> Thanks.

Hi,
sorry for the bump, by I really like to understand if current RHEL6 and
RHEL7 kernels are affected by this serious bug and, if it is the case,
if Red Hat is aware of that.

I understand this is not the better place to ask about a specific
distribution, but I see many RedHat peoples here ;)

If this really is the wrong place, can someone point me to the right one
(RH Bugzilla?).
Thanks.

--
Danti Gionatan