[linux-lvm] LVM and RO device/partition(s)

lacsaP Patatetom patatetom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:37:34 UTC 2023

hi,

I come back to you with the memo mentioned :
https://github.com/patatetom/lvm-on-readonly-block-device
I hope that it will allow you to better understand this problem of
alteration of the disk.

as I mentioned, LVM should normally/theoretically not touch the disk as
long as it is read-only, but what bothers me the most is the fact that I
can't "catch up" by correcting the new 6.1.15 kernel as I did before.

regards, lacsaP.