[Lohit-devel-list] Re: [Indlinux-group] Lohit fonts is now Unicode 5.1 compatible

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:41:44 UTC 2009

2009/8/11 प्रविण सातपुते <pravin.d.s at gmail.com>:
>> > latest released tar ball is @
>> > http://pravins.fedorapeople.org/lohit/lohit-fonts-2.4.0.tar.gz
>>
>> Any updates on copyright issue as we discussed on lohit list?
>
> no update w.r.t copyright

Hi all,

I forgot to CC on lohit-devel-list where exactly discussion about
copyright of Lohit fonts took place.

Anyone from Redhat take the lead and resolve it? Since, its license is
Ok, it is just matter to clear who owns copyright and put it in README
(or whatever) file in tarball of fonts. This is the only thing Lohit
can't be redistribute in distro like Debian...

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_