[Lohit-devel-list] Re: [Indlinux-group] Lohit fonts is now Unicode 5.1 compatible

प्रविण सातपुते pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 05:22:16 UTC 2009

2009/8/11 Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com>

> >> Any updates on copyright issue as we discussed on lohit list?
> >
> > no update w.r.t copyright
>
> Hi all,
>
> I forgot to CC on lohit-devel-list where exactly discussion about
> copyright of Lohit fonts took place.
>
> Anyone from Redhat take the lead and resolve it? Since, its license is
> Ok, it is just matter to clear who owns copyright and put it in README
> (or whatever) file in tarball of fonts. This is the only thing Lohit
> can't be redistribute in distro like Debian...

can you please explain whats problem you are facing with Copyright in bit
more detail

since it is already part of lohit font source file .sfd as well as binary
.ttf file
one can see that with gnome-font-viewer as well as with fontforge-fontinfo

as far as i am getting, it looks debian guideline says Copyright should be
in some text file, is it?

Thanks & Regards,