[Lohit-devel-list] pushing lohit bugs to lohit-devel list as well

प्रविण सातपुते pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 02:27:27 UTC 2010

2010/2/12 Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at gmail.com>

> Le Jeu 11 février 2010 20:41, प्रविण सातपुते  a écrit :
> > Hi All,
> >
> >      I was thinking to improve lohit-devel list little bit more,
> presently
> > we are using this list only like a announce list, but there are lost of
> > development happening for lohit, sometime its like bugs, RFE in bugzilla.
> >
> > I am planning add lohit-devel list in cc of each lohit bugs in Fedora, it
> > will help people here to know what are the problem and may be we can get
> > some more contribution as well from community.
>
> Lohit would be welcome to use the fonts list if it wanted. That would make
> it
> easier to go into not 100%-lohit-related font discussions tangeants. And
> the
> fonts list is already divided in human discussion/bug notification
> (including
> lohit bugs)
>
> But, I'm not forcing anyone.

thanks nicholas for suggestion
yeah, we are using presently fedora-fonts bug list
/me bit doubtful about bugs coming from other distros
just quickly going through bugs, there are 7 bugs presently open for lohit
fonts so its not much
we will start, if traffic increase over a period, we will think for
alternate

Thanks,
Pravin S