[Lohit-devel-list] Relicensing Lohit fonts

Richard Fontana rfontana at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 18:33:23 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 04:56:11PM +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:
> The normal OFL copyright notice includes for each copyright holder their legal
> name, a contact URL and, ideally, an email to contact regarding copyright
> inquiries.
[...]

Regarding the points made in your message: I do not see any obstacle
to a release under the OFL. Here's what I'd use as the copyright part
of the OFL notice, assuming we use the Reserved Font Name:

  Copyright 2011 Lohit Project contributors
  <https://fedorahosted.org/lohit/>, with Reserved Font Name Lohit.

- RF