[Lohit-devel-list] [Indlinux-group] Required suggestions for adding Latin characters into Lohit fonts

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:42:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Pravin Satpute <psatpute at redhat.com> wrote:
> I am planning to import shapes from Liberation Sans and modify it as per
> Lohit Style.

Hello -- FWIW I support using Liberation Sans -- its compatibility
with Lohit seems OK -- see attachments.

But what do you mean by "modify as per Lohit style"? What is there to modify?

BTW if you are going to do this, are you going to do A-Za-z only? Or
anything else too? I prefer you do only plain un-accented 26
alphabets. If you are going to include any accented (i.e. additional
European) characters, the list will become too big IMHO.

--
Shriramana Sharma