[Lohit-devel-list] Fedora FTBFS bugs against Lohit in rawhide

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:14:47 UTC 2017

Hi All,

   We have FTBFS i.e. Fail to build from scratch against Lohit fonts in
Fedora for rawhide. [1] While analysing it seems no python2-devel BR in
spec. While analysis further it seems moving script to python3 is must now.

   Same time "import fontforge" not working anymore further analysis of
this got attention to issue. [2] It says rather than
    * python *.py
    Call it following way
    * fontforge -lang=py -script *.py

   Its working for Lohit as well. I am about to do upstream release with
this fixes.

Thanks,
Pravin

1. https://goo.gl/1YVM0J