[lvm-devel] Posting a patch

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Thu Mar 20 14:13:24 UTC 2008

Thanks Bryn,

Here goes nothing...

I have attached a small patch for the lvm.8 man page to detail valid
characters and names. The man pages for pvcreate and lvcreate refer you
to lvm.8 for common options and I thougt it best to include naming
details in lvm.8 rather than duplicating information in each man page. I
have been sparse with making characters/keywords bold.

Regards