[mgmt] Upcoming Mgmt Events

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:50:12 UTC 2017

Dear list,

Here are a few upcoming mgmt events.

1) Jan 27-29 DevConf.cz, Brno
On the 28th, I'll be giving a long form mgmt presentation (workshop) at
DevConf. It is free to attend, but you must register. Last year my talk
was at capacity, so come early to get a seat.
https://devconf.cz/schedule.html

2) Feb 4-5 FOSDEM, Brussels
On the 4th, I'll be giving a one hour mgmt presentation. It's free to
attend with no sign up necessary. Come very early (possible 1hr?) since
the room will probably get full quick.
https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/mgmt/

3) Feb 6-8 CfgMgmtCamp, Ghent
I'll be giving two presentations about mgmt. Felix will be giving one
about mgmt and his puppet work. On the 8th, I'll be around for a mini
hackathon.

I'll give a more general talk (7th), and a much more specialized talk
too (7th). Come for both and get the absolute latest in technical mgmt
happenings. On the 8th, there will be an informal hackathon.

http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/schedule/index.html#future
http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/fringe.html#mgmt

Hope to see you! If you're around in one of these cities and want to
meetup to hack, ping me!

Happy hacking,
James