[mgmt] Upcoming speaking/events by three different speakers!

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 06:15:21 UTC 2018

Here's a list of upcoming mgmt related events (talks & hackathon) in...
Australia, Brno, Brussels, and Gent!

1) 22/Jan/2018 - Developer MiniConf at Linux.Conf.Au, Sydney, Australia
https://linux.conf.au/programme/miniconfs/developers-developers/
https://rego.linux.conf.au/schedule/presentation/182/

I'll be giving a short 20 min mgmt talk aimed at developers wanting to
build something with mgmt.

2) 23/Jan/2018 - Sysadmin MiniConf at Linux.Conf.Au, Sydney, Australia
https://sysadmin.miniconf.org/presentations18.html#JamesShubin
https://rego.linux.conf.au/schedule/presentation/169/

I'll be giving a 10 min lightning talk about mgmt focused on sysadmins,
and hopefully getting them excited to come see the main talk the next
day...

3) 24/Jan/2018 - Linux.Conf.Au, Sydney, Australia
https://rego.linux.conf.au/schedule/presentation/48/

I'll be giving a proper, full mgmt talk, and will show the brand new
magic language implementation and more!

4) 28/Jan/2018 - DevConf.cz, Brno, Czechia
https://devconfcz2018.sched.com/event/DJY8/next-generation-config-mgmt-
reactive-systems

I'll be giving another proper full mgmt talk. I expect it will be
mostly similar to the Australia version, +/-, depending on the
audience. Expect to see lots of new language things.

5) 4/Feb/2018 - FOSDEM 2018, Brussels, Belgium
https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/mgmt/

I'll be giving a full mgmt talk in the Config Mgmt Devroom. Come early
or you probably won't get a seat.

6) 5-7/Feb/2018 - CfgMgmtCamp.eu, Gent, Belgium
http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/schedule/index.html

* 5th: I'll be giving a main track talk about the language:
http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/schedule/main/NextGenerationConfigMgmtTheLanguage
.html

* 6th: I'll be giving a very advanced talk with never-before seen
material...
http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/schedule/mgmt/mgmt.html

* 6th: Jonathan Gold will be presenting his new AWS EC2 mgmt work:
http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/schedule/mgmt/reactive.html

* 6th: Felix Frank will present his Puppet->Mgmt compiler work:
http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/schedule/mgmt/puppet.html

* 7th: There will be an mgmt hackathon/extra demos/whatever you want:
http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/fringe.html#mgmt

Hope you can make it!

Happy Hacking,
James