[Mod_nss-list] nss config

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 13:36:16 UTC 2016

Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> Hello Rob,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2016, 14:58:12 schrieb Günther J. Niederwimmer:
>> Hello,
>>
>> this is my first installation with CenOS 7 apache and mod_nss ;-)
>>
>> my Questions are
>>
> I mean I have a packet 1.0.14, now the question is, is it working correct ?
>
> I make it with help from the spec file 1.0.11
>
> Please Rob, can you make a short test ?

Sorry, I can't/won't install random binaries.

The source has some self tests. If you add this section to your spec
file it will execute them as part of the build:

%check
make check

Expect a few failures as there are some SNI tests that require specific
configuration and the available ciphers can vary by platform. As long as
the majority of tests succeed you are probably safe.

rob