[Octa-list] Octa Deployment Documentation and hypervisor support

Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov
Fri Apr 15 17:21:07 UTC 2011

Well that unfortunate... what I'm looking for is something to handle the
fact that my definition of the systems is readily defined in cobbler, and
on RHEL+Xen all we had to do was use koan and it would pull the profile.
Now despite having the profile defined in Cobbler, I have to manually
define things like CPU, memory, and disk space in RHEV.  I was pointed to
this project as a possibility.

I've already got cobbler doing the DHCP and the on demand building... its
that integration piece I need so I dont have to make people input data in
multiple places.

-greg