[Octa-list] Updated Database Purchase 2015

Jasmine Watson jasmine.watson at executivesdata.com
Tue Jul 7 18:53:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

Are you interested in acquiring a updated 2015 Database at this time for
your marketing projects?

We can provide you contacts of any specific industry along with their
contact details like email address, telephone numbers, postal address, etc.,
which can assist you in your marketing projects.

If you have an existing customer database with missing or incorrect contact
information like Emails and telephone numbers, we can have your file updated
with the correct details.

  Industry Specific Lists:

   Finance & Banking, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology,
Automotive Industry, Publishing Industry,

   Manufacturing Industry, Education Industry, Construction, Hospitality
List, Technology Users, Chemical Industry etc

 Title Specific Lists:

All C-level executives List, All Key decision makers List, All HR Executives
List, All Marketing Executives List etc

Ø  Guarantees for 90% on email deliverability and 100% on all other
information.

Ø  Delivered in Excel or CSV format with full ownership & unlimited usage
rights.

Let me know your Target Criteria (Any Industry Type / Geography) you wish to
reach, I can get back to you with more relevant information, counts and
pricing.

Let me know if I should be talking to some other person in your organization
with regards to this. Alternatively, it would be great if you could forward
this mail to the right person. I appreciate your time and value of your
business.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

 Jasmine Watson |

 Marketing Executive

 P We have a responsibility to the environment

 Before printing this e-mail or any other document, let's ask ourselves
whether we need a hard copy

.

 If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "Opt-Out" in
subject line.