[Octa-list] Big Data Platform Users

Dave Parker dave.parker at equalityleads.com
Fri Jul 10 17:04:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

Are you looking to reach your targeted customer's contact information for
your promtional,sales,lead generation and marketing Initiative? We can take
you close to your target audience with few of our targeted lists?

Few Big Data Platform users you might be interested in:

.      IBM- DB2, IBM Cognos

.      HP-Vertica

.      Teradata, MapReduce

*	Apache Hadoop

.      Amazon-Elastic MapReduce,

.      Splunk

.      Tableau Software

.      Datameer

.      Hortonworks

.      SAS

.      Cloudera

.      Informatica

.      Alteryx

.      Birst

.      Tibco Jaspersoft and many more.

I would love to get couple of minutes on the phone if you have time or shoot
across any questions you may have. Let me know if this information interests
you, I can send you some samples to review.

Looking forward for your response

Warm Regards,

Dave Parker

Marketing Coordinator

To remove from this mailing, please reply with LEAVE OUT in the subject
line[i]

Other Services: Email Appending, Telemarketing, Tele-Verification, List
Management, Data Licensing & Partnership.