[Octa-list] Master Data Management Technology user installs

Seth Myers seth.myers at tecinfogalaxy.com
Wed Jul 15 23:24:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

Good Day to you.

In context to the MDM and Data Governance Summit, I was hoping if you would
be interested in acquiring any of the below technology users data.

We are an independent global email database provider and we can supply you
targeted email list on the lines of Master Data Management technology users
as below.

1.       Informatica MDM

2.       SAP MDM

3.       IBM InfoSphere MDM

4.       Oracle MDM and others

We can supply title specific data as well from the likes of Solution
Architects, Data Architects, Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and Chief
Information Officers, Program Managers, Chief Operating Officers (COOs), VPs
and Directors of Sales/ Marketing Analytics, VPs for Customer Experience,
VPs for Customer Service, VPs for Business Intelligence and Customer Contact
Center Directors/ Managers and many others.

Let me know if you would be interested in any of the above mentioned or
other global B2B or Technology Specific email list purchase.

Thank you.
Seth

                To Unsubscribe, Please reply with" leave out" in the subject
line[i]

  _____

[i] Other Services: Email Appending, Telemarketing, Tele-Verification, List
Management, Data Licensing & Partnership.