[Octa-list] Oracle Users

Dave Parker dave.parker at equalityleads.com
Mon Jul 20 14:17:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would you like to acquire Opt-in and Tele-Verified targeted email list of
PeopleSoft, JDE, Siebel, Oracle E-Business Suite and other Oracle installs
which make a difference to your marketing efforts? We offer complete
business information along with personalized emails of key decision makers
using specific applications/technologies.

We also have a database of Hyperion, Fusion, Demantra, Solaris, Oracle BI,
Oracle ODM and MySQL and Oracle database application users.

Business titles include CIO, CTO, VP/SVP/VP/Director/Manager of IT, IS,
VP/SVP/VP/Director of Infrastructure, Enterprise/Chief Architect, IT Project
Manager, Systems programmer, application related titles and so on.

We can assist you with data appending (cleansing) services. If your database
needs to be updated, we can append incorrect/no longer employed contacts and
guarantee a certain match rate. Feel free to send us 50 random samples for a
FREE match report with appended emails.

If this information interests you, let us know so that we can send you some
samples to review.

Thanks and I look forward to your response.

Warm Regards,

Dave Parker

Marketing Coordinator

To remove from this mailing, please reply with LEAVE OUT in the subject
line[i]

Other Services: Email Appending, Telemarketing, Tele-Verification, List
Management, Data Licensing & Partnership.