[Octa-list] Hurry up, grap at least 50% off on water pump

anka anka at zhongshansportswear.com
Mon Dec 17 08:04:23 UTC 2018

hello there sir or madam,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for water pumps.

This is Flora from Boster pump factory in China. We specialized in water pumps for 10 years with good quality and very competitive price.

Hope to be a partner of your company.

E-catalog will be provided if needed.

Email me or just call me directly. Thank you.

Best Rgds,
Flora

Boster Imp&Exp Trading Co.,Ltd
Office address: G zone, Ruifeng Shangbo Hall,Yijiang District, Wuhu City, Anhui Province
Tel:86-0553-831 2888
Fax:86-0553-831 2888
Mobile:86-173 3062 6272
Email:eboster at hotmail.com

The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.