[olpc-software] graceful handling of out-of-memory conditions

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Mon Mar 27 18:56:16 UTC 2006

Well, there is sylpheed.  Anyone on the list have experience with it?
Or other suggestions?

And yes, imap on evolution was almost hopeless, and despite having
pretty close to the latest evolution bits, I still see regular hangs.
Evolution just hasn't been the same since Ettore died.
                Sigh,
                     - Jim

--
Jim Gettys