[Open-scap] EXTERNAL: Re: Issues with open-scap 0.9.1 and 0.9.2 on RHEL6 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Shaw, Ray V CTR (US) ray.v.shaw.ctr at mail.mil
Tue Nov 20 18:31:44 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

My procedure is almost identical, except I'm using MAC-2_Sensitive and not
using the --oval-results option (and, probably most importantly, running on
RHEL6).  I tried it with the options you use and got all "notapplicable" as
well; I'll see if it's a different story on RHEL5 (I have been using SCC to
scan on RHEL5, since it's the officially blessed tool and I'd like to get as
close as possible to what I'd expect to see during an inspection, but I've
been unhappy with SCC for a few reasons even on RHEL5, and it would be nice
to use the same thing on both platforms).

Thanks,

--
Ray Shaw
Contractor, STG