[Open-scap] Moving OpenSCAP repository to github

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 14:20:08 UTC 2014

On 8/27/14, 6:59 AM, Jan Lieskovsky wrote:
> [...]

Simon and I are together at a conference in Washington D.C.

I propose this afternoon that Simon and I:
- Create "openscap Administrators" group on GitHub, which would have
initial members of Martin and Simon. This group would have full admin
access to the OpenSCAP Util repo;

- Create "openscap Developers" which would only have push access. There
would be no initial membership, but would demonstrate to the community
their participation would be most welcome (would it make sense to have
Jan added to this?);

- Simon would push a git tag to the FedoraHosted repo, e.g. "27-AUG-2014
repo moved to https://github.com/OpenSCAP," then we sync the
FedoraHosted repo to GitHub

- Martin to update his mirror scripts. Will be reverse to mirror FROM
github TO fedorahosted

Thoughts? We could accomplish the above this afternoon (minus updating
Martin's scripts, since I don't know his schedule).