[Open-scap] Moving OpenSCAP repository to github

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 14:28:27 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Simon (I think) already added a group called "Tools Engineers".

> - Simon would push a git tag to the FedoraHosted repo, e.g. "27-AUG-2014
> repo moved to https://github.com/OpenSCAP," then we sync the
> FedoraHosted repo to GitHub

Nobody is going to notice a new tag. And I really mean nobody. I suggest
sending a public announcement urging people to change repos. We will still
have to mirror for a long time.

> - Martin to update his mirror scripts. Will be reverse to mirror FROM
> github TO fedorahosted

I can reverse the mirroring script in 5 minutes, it's just swapping 2 URLs.

--
Martin Preisler