[Open-scap] CNSSI-1253 Profile being developed for RHEL7 Workstation?

Mike Kuhnkey mkuhnkey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:59:00 UTC 2016

Noticed the CNSSI-1253 profile is available for RHEL6. Is it possible to carry the profile forward to RHEL7?
I’m working through the scap-workbench build process…looking for insights/direction on what’s involved with such an effort?
I’m on rocky ground when it comes to “catalog” versus “Profile” in this environment, so any insights on this are also relevant.
What I’m particularly interested in is modifications of CNSSI-1253 low/low/low to increased levels/controls.