[Ovirt-devel] oVirt / Selenium Update

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 14:55:13 UTC 2008

Mohammed Morsi wrote:
> check. Also attached is the selenium server init script with a few
> additional tweaks. Both this script and autobuild now require a few
> selenium related components on the host system, under /root/ovirt

ok for now, but selenium Fedora RPM is now our TODO
So don't check-in that selenium init script in ovirt repo, assume it's on autobuild machine.

ACK for ovirt-selenium3.patch
with a remark:

> +if [ -f /root/ovirt/selenium.rb ]; then
> +  $scp_cmd /root/ovirt/selenium.rb $remote_target:/usr/share/ovirt-wui/test/

put /root/ovirt/selenium.rb in a var e.g.

+SELENIUM_RB=/root/ovirt/selenium.rb
+if [ -f $SELENIUM_RB ]; then
+  $scp_cmd $SELENIUM_RB $remote_target:/usr/share/ovirt-wui/test/
+else
+  echo "$SELENIUM_RB not found, will not run interface tests"
+fi