[Ovirt-devel] Trouble on loading the VM onto the node

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 12:05:31 UTC 2008

Naoya Terashima wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thank you for your reply.
> You mean, a VM is automatically loaded onto appropriate node?
> So, could you tell me how to confirm which node are picked.
> I coudn't confirm which node are chosen  by the command
>
> #virsh start node3
> #virsh start node4
> #virsh start node5.
>
> I attach Screenshot.png which describe the situation.
> a VM named aaaa are running but seem separated from every node.
> I would appreciate it if you could give me an adivice about it.

OK, yes, everything seems to be up and running.  What you have to realize is
that node3, node4, and node5 are running as managed nodes; think of them as
actual, physical hardware.  That means that VM aaaa is actually running *within*
one of those nodes; you have to look on the nodes themselves to find out which
one it's running on.

Chris Lalancette