[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] History Graphs Axis

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 21:44:53 UTC 2008

Mohammed Morsi wrote:
>> Added meaningful axis to the history graph. Took longer than planned
>> due to a latent bug in out central layouts/_graph.rhtml component
>> that I had to figure out a work around for.
>>
>>   -Mo

> More fixes to the axis, and integrated Mark's changes for the peak
> history, while adding logic for the peak snapshot indicators.
>
>    -Mo
Why is there now a copy of graph_controller in util/stats?  Aside from
that (reviewing purely the code, since I am still working on my own
64bit setup) everything looks pretty reasonable, given the existing
code.  That said, there are definitely a bunch of things I see that
could/should be cleaned up in the near future, specifically a lot of
repetition (populating @snapshots and requestList, for example) that
should be trimmed down.  So, considering this as a first pass, I give
this a tentative ACK if no one else has any issues with it (assuming the
extra copy of graph_controller goes, unless there is some reason for it
I am not seeing).

-j