[Ovirt-devel] Can anyone help here

mark wagner mwagner at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 05:21:47 UTC 2008

OK, so I reblew the system using a an F8 Live DVD. I yum'd in libvirt, kvm and some of there
friends.  I used the networking setup from the email that Chris sent out the other day.  This time I
was able to install the wui-application from the image.  It is now configured and running. :)

Tomorrow I'll try to actually bring up a guest...

-mark