[Ovirt-devel] FYI; increased the appliance / size

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 10:58:05 UTC 2008

All,
     Just a quick heads up that I updated the / filesystem on the
ovirt-appliance from 2000MB to 5000MB.  With 2000MB, it's basically impossible
to develop on, since there is no room for additional packages.  Kicking it up to
5000MB leaves the additional room, at a cost of 100MB in the uncompressed image
size, and 1.2MB in the compressed image size.  In my opinion, that's completely
worth it to avoid the headaches I'm having right now to find space.

--
Chris Lalancette