[Ovirt-devel] [Fwd: host not shown in default hardware pool]

Ingmar Schraub is at eseco.de
Fri Apr 17 12:26:38 UTC 2009

Hello,

in addition to my trouble report from this morning, I further noticed in
the logs the following:

HOST:
-----
Apr 17 14:15:25 physical libvirt-qpid: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS
failure.  Minor code may provide more information (No credentials cache
found)

ovirt-appliance:
----------------
Apr 17 14:15:25 management qpidd[2162]: 2009-apr-17 14:15:25 warning
Client closed connection with 501: internal-error: Sasl error: SASL(-1):
generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may
provide more information (No credentials cache found)
(qpid/client/SaslFactory.cpp:226)

It seems like the authentication fails and therefore the appliances
doesn't 'see' the host.

Does anybody know whether this is a libvirt-qpid problem or a qpidd
problem or some wrong configuration in ovirt? Is this a known issue or
did I hit something new?

I am really stuck here...

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Ingmar