[Ovirt-devel] HostController -> Service

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 00:06:12 UTC 2009

These patches factor the business logic out of the HostController into a
HostService. The actual refactoring is in 3/3.

The first patch is a minor fix for the Rakefile, so that rake doc:app
works, since I wanted to look at my nice rdoc for HostService. Since the
service modules do a lot with instance variabes, we should document them a
little more formally than the rst of the API.

The second patch makes dealing with auth errors in the WUI a little more
convenient; if everybody agrees, I'll change the rest of the code to the
new style, which will make it possible to pass a hash exception -> error
message in.

David