[Ovirt-devel] Thoughts (VM Migration)

sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com
Fri Aug 14 15:19:49 UTC 2009

For the migration,
It seems to work (the VM didn't support it though... ;) ) now when I add two parameters in view/vm/migrate.rhtml:
Starting line 43:

Was :
<%= render :partial => "/host/grid", :locals => { :table_id => "migrate_vm_grid",
             :hwpool => @vm.get_hardware_pool,
             :exclude_pool => nil,
             :exclude_host => @vm.host_id,
             :checkboxes => false,
             :on_select => "migrate_vm_select",
             :on_deselect => "migrate_vm_deselect",
             :on_hover => "load_widget_hover",
             :on_unhover => "load_widget_unhover"  } %>

Is now:

<%= render :partial => "/host/grid", :locals => { :table_id => "migrate_vm_grid",
             :hwpool => @vm.get_hardware_pool,
             :exclude_pool => nil,
             :exclude_host => @vm.host_id,
             :hosts_per_page => nil,
             :is_popup => true,
             :checkboxes => false,
             :on_select => "migrate_vm_select",
             :on_deselect => "migrate_vm_deselect",
             :on_hover => "load_widget_hover",
             :on_unhover => "load_widget_unhover"  } %>

R's
--
Sylvain Desbureaux
+33 296 051 380