[Ovirt-devel] How to propose patch?

sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Aug 18 09:05:14 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm a totally noob on that point but on my test machine, I've made some changes:
*	Changes to make the ovirt node able to load igb
*	Changes to make the possibility to destroy an host (if it's disabled)
*	Changes to make work again (at least on the GUI part) the migration

I think I'll should send "somewhere" those patches but :
*	How do I make the patches (with git I suppose?)
*	Where do I send them?

Thanks in advance!

 <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>
Sylvain Desbureaux
Recherche et Développement, Service aux entreprises
Ingénieur concepteur développeur de services réseaux pour les entreprises
tél. 02 96 05 13 80
sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com
 <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>