[Ovirt-devel] 2 questions...

Maximiliano Paolini mpaolini at herrera.unt.edu.ar
Tue Feb 17 14:50:18 UTC 2009

Hello.

I am testing ovirt (great project by the way!) and I have 2 questions.

1- I setup de admin node with 4 networks interfaces, I set up Ovirt
network in eth1 (private network for nodes) and eth0 is setup with the
lan IP address, how can i access ovirt web UI trought eth0? because
ovirt web ui is only listen in eth1(bridged to the ovirt VM), but i
don't want to connect eth1 to lan  because I have another dhcp server
running with PXE ?

2- Is possible to setup ovirt admin node to host VM's AND provisioning
node images trought eth1 (private net for nodes)?

thanks in advance.

Max.