[Ovirt-devel] "Call to function virStoragePoolDefineXML failed" error when trying to boot ISO

Mike Butler butlerm1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:12:30 UTC 2009

I did as your referenced messages suggested and changed the cobbler syntax to...
cobbler image add --name=winxp --file=192.168.50.2:/cobblernfs/winxp.iso --image-type=iso

I end up with the same error - Call to function virStoragePoolDefineXML failed.  Any ideas?  I'm going to try recopying the iso's to see if that helps.

Here's an output of /var/lib/cobbler/config/images.d/01_Windows_Server_2003
(which does show up in the drop down)

[root at management images.d]# cat 01_Windows_Server_2003
---
breed: redhat
depth: 0
file: '192.168.50.2:/cobblernfs/win2003ent.iso'
image_type: iso
name: '01_Windows_Server_2003'
os_version: ''
owners: admin