[Ovirt-devel] only seeing one NIC in network device editor

Justin Clacherty justin at redfish-group.com
Fri Jun 12 06:09:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

When I click on "Edit Network" on my managed node in the hosts tab of
the oVirt UI I only see one NIC.  My managed node has 2 NICs, one on the
guest network and one on the admin network.  The NIC on the admin
network is not listed in the network editor.  Is this normal?

I'm trying to create a VM and boot the cobbler profile I created for
Fedora 10 but I can only boot the VM on the guest network for some
reason (presumably because that's the only NIC appearing in the network
editor for the host).

Cheers,
Justin.