[Ovirt-devel] Build fails due to missing ovirt-node-recipe.ks

Justin Clacherty justin at redfish-group.com
Wed Aug 4 06:49:31 UTC 2010

----- "Justin Clacherty" <justin at redfish-group.com> wrote:

> I ran ipa-server-install from the command line and the error it's
> getting is this:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/sbin/ipa-server-install", line 41, in <module>
>     import ipaserver.krbinstance
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ipaserver/krbinstance.py",
> line 45, in <module>
>     from pyasn1.type import univ, namedtype
> ImportError: No module named type
>
> Had a look at the python packages and pyasn1 now has a v1 subdirectory
> so pyasn1.type seems to now be pyasn1.v1.type
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

I started from scratch yet again.  This time, instead of doing a minimal install of F13 in the VM I did a Software Development install.  Doing it this way I do not get this error when running the ace install.  I only get the missing pxe file error.  I guess this means there's some dependency missing in the install somewhere, presumably python related.

All the ovirt services appear to be up and running, however when I browse to https://management.ovirt.priv/ovirt the login doesn't come up, I get "This page isn't redirecting properly".

Cheers,
Justin.