[Ovirt-devel] Freezing Rails in ovirt-server...

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 17:07:56 UTC 2010

The ovirt-server package has started to slip behind the curve WRT Ruby
on Rails development; i.e., the current version of ovirt-server is not
quite runnable as is on F12. And with F13 coming, the gap's only going
to widen.

So I'm considering the idea of freezing the version of Rails on the
ovirt-server project for the time being. I'll check with the Fedora
packaging team to see if there are any issues.

Thoughts?

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/