[Ovirt-devel] Freezing Rails in ovirt-server...

Pierre-Gilles Mialon pmialon at linagora.com
Wed Feb 24 09:10:59 UTC 2010

Le mardi 23 février 2010 18:07:56 Darryl L. Pierce, vous avez écrit :
> The ovirt-server package has started to slip behind the curve WRT Ruby
> on Rails development; i.e., the current version of ovirt-server is not
> quite runnable as is on F12. And with F13 coming, the gap's only going
> to widen.

Do you have an idea of the time needed to make the ovirt-server following F12
or F13 (both case).
We would help on this subject, please could you precise the difficulty that
you see.

> So I'm considering the idea of freezing the version of Rails on the
> ovirt-server project for the time being. I'll check with the Fedora
> packaging team to see if there are any issues.
>
> Thoughts?

:-( a project that stop to run, never win the race ...

--
Pierre-Gilles Mialon
Responsable hébergement :: Head of Hosting services