[Ovirt-devel] fc12 node partially working

Arthur CLEMENT aclement at linagora.com
Tue Mar 2 15:12:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

I finally have a fc12 node partially working.

I still have to override the kargs runtime_mode in ovirt-early (I want "ovirt"
runtime mode):

    368             runtime_mode*)
    369             OVIRT_RUNTIME_MODE=${i#runtime_mode=}
    370             #runtime_mode=${i#runtime_mode=}
    371             ;;

And I have to set manually the the broker for qpid :
service libvirt-qpid stop
(export QPID_TRACE=1)
libvirt-qpid --broker "ovirt_url"

The problem seems to come from /etc/init.d/ovirt :
/etc/krb5.conf, /etc/sysconfig/matahari are missing and /etc/sysconfig/libvirt-
qpid is not configured.

--
Arthur CLEMENT
Linagora Paris