[Ovirt-devel] fc12 node partially working

Arthur CLEMENT aclement at linagora.com
Wed Mar 3 11:22:46 UTC 2010

I think  I found the source of the missing conf. The find_srv function from
ovirt-funtions does not find the server (and the bug is already ack in comments
!)

The dig command doesn't return anything when I tested it on my node.

find_srv()
{
    local dnsreply
    local domain=$(dnsdomainname 2>/dev/null)
    if [ "$domain" = "localdomain" ]; then
        domain=""
    fi
    # FIXME dig +search does not seem to work with -t srv
    # dnsreply=$(dig +short +search -t srv _$1._$2)
    # This is workaround:
    local search=$(grep search /etc/resolv.conf)
    search=${search#search }
    for d in $domain $search; do
        dnsreply=$(dig +short -t srv _$1._$2.$d)
        rc=$?
        if [ $rc -eq 0 ]; then
            set _ $dnsreply; shift
            SRV_HOST=$4; SRV_PORT=$3