[Ovirt-devel] OVIRT on other platforms.

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:28:10 UTC 2010

Thank you, I have reviewed that documentation.  I will be working on
Debian Squeeze/Lenny and am happy to do the install.  My initial
concern was the multiple websites and missing "doc" directory in the
source.  I would suggest adding a "doc" directory to the source tree
where documentation and references can be noted.

As an internal process, we do not use any technology that only works
on a single platform.

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com