[Ovirt-devel] oVirt Node Fedora Feature Status

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Sat Jul 30 14:30:49 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-30 at 10:16 -0400, Perry Myers wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ovirt_Node_Spin
>
> I noticed that virt-manager-tui is in rawhide finally, but the package
> name implies that it's not going to be in f16?
> virt-manager-tui.noarch    0.9.0-4.fc17       rawhide
>
> Cole, is this intentional or just smth that we need to follow up on?

The split for F16 alpha happened this past week which is why rawhide
packages are now F17.  AFAICT, there aren't F16 repos available yet, but
there packages for virt-manager-tui for F16.  It just needs karma to be
pushed:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/virt-manager-0.9.0-3.fc16

> Also, I've noticed that ovirt-node needs refreshing...  iirc apevec did
> tag/release of 2.0.1 from ovirt-node git (as an aside 'News' section of
> website still says 2.0.0 is latest in git)
> ovirt-node.noarch          2.0.0-1.fc16       rawhide

AFAIK, this corresponds to the 2.0.0 tag in master.

> Alan, what are the current blockers preventing us from getting a 2.0.1
> ISO hosted on ovirt.org download page?

We just finished the changes for 2.0.1 yesterday, they should be pushed
up to master this weekend or Monday at the latest.  Then we just need
F16 repos to build the ISO and get it hosted.