Re: pam_tally and fail_locktime

On 5 Oct 2005, at 01:15, Dan Hollis wrote:
if the api for x86_64 pam is different, sounds like a pam bug to me. but afaik no other applications that use pam have breakage like this, so i'm going to assume it's a pam_abl bug.

As a matter of interest does anyone have a x86_64 system I could have access to to try and fix the problem?

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net