Pam on FC5 klog problem

I've have 3 different PCs running FC4 or FC5. All are mounting OPENAFS. Of course I use pam to authenticate.

My problem, if I am logging in from a remote machine via SSHD I have to "klog" after I am authenticated to get a token. If I log in locally on any of those machines I get a token every time.

My GDM and SSHD pam files are a match.
I'm assuming that I am missing something in the SSHD string of events that happen when I use that method to connect.

Again, no matter which way I go, I get authenticated.....just do not get a token from a SSHD attempt without using klog after logging in.

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_securetty.so
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_afs.krb.so try_first_pass ignore_root
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    optional     /lib/security/pam_console.so

Pete