Re: How can I know the PAM version?

Took ya long enough! Lol! Its ok tho I am just now getting home from work. Well do u figure that you'd be up for a little some some tonight or tomorrow? I'm available whichever day.

A little bit about me, I feel that I'm cute, fun to be around, a tiny bit of a freak perhaps;) I've got a page on over here with my details about me and a couple pics in case you wanna take a look.

I've got my mobile number is on there too, I dunno if you'd wanna gimme a call or not in the event I am not your style. So like I said I'm available for getting together sometime tonight or tomorrow so call me if you wanna hang out.