[Patternfly] PatternFly Weekly Meeting Apr 9

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 20:14:28 UTC 2014

A single instance of the following meeting has been modified:

Subject: PatternFly Weekly Meeting Apr 9 [MODIFIED]
Organizer: "Matt Carrano" <mcarrano at redhat.com>

Location: "3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS" <3s510-bos at redhat.com>
Resources: "3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS" <3s510-bos at redhat.com> (3s510 - Mount Abram - 3 - BOS)
Time: Wednesday, April 9, 2014, 3:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Invitees: uxd-team at redhat.com; plightfoot at redhat.com; julim at redhat.com; lclayton at redhat.com; rhamilto at redhat.com; aschell at redhat.com; mrao at redhat.com; jsniezek at redhat.com; sclark at redhat.com; fweinbre at redhat.com; lsurette at redhat.com ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Agenda for April 9:

- FAQs for Summit and to add to web site.  See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N14ABdoXmTEsgpbCGl97HYRxfV3CA4NK_Y3dw4shJtk/edit?usp=sharing If you will not make the meeting, please feel free to review and comment in the shared Google Doc.  I'm especially interested in developer input on the FAQs since that is the most likely audience we will attract at Summit/DevNation.

- Other topics?

Notes kept on Etherpad at: http://etherpad.corp.redhat.com/patternfly-weekly-meeting

Blue Jeans Call Info:

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/1639072502

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/1639072502/browser

To join with Lync:
https://bluejeans.com/1639072502/lync

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System:  bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 1639072502

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
          +18004518679