[Patternfly] For review -- Designing Web Applications page

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 21:34:14 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have drafted the following new page to add in the Patterns section of the site: https://www.patternfly.org/wikis/patterns/draft-patterns/page-layout/
Along with the accompanying layout examples, this information is intended to provide some guidance to anyone attempting to design a new web application from scratch as it ties together issues of layout and navigation in a way we have not dome to this point.

Please take a few minutes to look this over.  I would like to add this to the agenda for tomorrow's (Wednesday's) PF meeting.  You may also add your comments on the Discussion tab of the Wiki page.

Thanks,

Matt