[Patternfly] Current planning items

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Wed May 7 21:01:18 UTC 2014

PatternFly Team,

In lieu of our usual meeting today, I took some time to review current content posted to pattern development whiteboards (https://www.patternfly.org/wikis/patterns/pattern-development/pattern-whiteboards/), and left a few comments/questions in the Discussion tab.  I was pleased to see this moving ahead, although it's clear people are at different stages in their processes.  A reminder that the May 16 deadline is approaching for having your initial planning/analysis results posted on your pattern whiteboard.  This should include enough information to support what you propose to deliver in the Sept release.  I particularly liked the way a couple of you spelled out your planned steps and progress on your whiteboard pages.  This is a big help in seeing where you are in your process.

Also a reminder to please include your regular meeting time on your whiteboard if you haven't already done so.  This will make it easy for other interested parties to join in and participate.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can do to help.

-Matt