[Patternfly] disabled buttons

Allie Jacobs ajacobs at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 15:02:31 UTC 2015

Thanks Gabriel,

I think the grey-on-grey disabled button looks better within a table than
in the middle of a page.

The solution we went with for OpenShift was to change the background color
to white so we can use the blue primary and grey disabled button styles. We
also moved the status out of the block of text so the button doesn't
interfere with the spacing.

--

Allie Jacobs
UXD