[Patternfly] Action buttons in wizards

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 17:48:19 UTC 2015

Hi Josephine,

In LiveOak, we put them at the bottom as well. A difference is that we only display the Cancel button on the first step, which is replaced by the Previous button on the next screens. The last screen has the action name “Create Application" instead of Next. Another detail is that the Next button is inactive until required data is inserted (step 1).

I liked the way you represented the steps. Maybe the active step should have the text in bold to reinforce that the user is in that step?

Thanks,
Gabriel